Delta Controls Headquarters
17850 56 Ave, Surrey
BC, CANADA V3S 1C7
Feedback? Report a bug?
Phone: +1 604.574.9444
Toll Free: +1 800.335.8221
Delta Controls Privacy and Security Policy
Links at Terranea is an incomparable walking-only 9-hole, par 3 golf course just a few steps from the Pacific Ocean. The Links offers a collection of nine remarkable par 3s, masterfully integrated with each other and the surrounding landmarks. Elevation changes, green contours, artful bunkering, unobstructed sightlines, and a wide range of classic strategic elements all combine to give it plenty of visual drama and sheer enjoyability.
With a variety of tee placements, the course provides a new golfer an inviting setup, and an experienced golfer the opportunity to play every type of short to long iron shot imaginable. From the back tees, the golf course totals approximately 1,239 yards, with holes ranging from 104 to 173 yards. The Links delivers an exciting course, won’t take all day to play. Perhaps best of all, golfers at The Links walk and take in the magnificent coastal setting, just as the game was intended to be enjoyed.
• Soft spikes only
• Dress code- No tank tops for men, gym shorts, open-toed shoes, or swimwear
• No practicing on the course
• Keep walking carts off greens (Tees are ok)
• Please rake bunkers and leave rakes in bunkers when finished
• Please sand divots and repair ball marks
• Pace of play is 10-12 minutes per hole
• If after 4 shots you haven’t reached the green, please place ball on the green and putt out
• No hitting golf balls off of the course or cliffs. Public beach and trails surround the course
• Golfers are responsible for damage to property and injury of others
• Be respectful of other golfers
• No foul language