With the right approach to automating your buildings, you will be able to integrate new technology into existing environments, in ways that can be planned and budgeted for as an operating expense.
You should expect Enterprise level solutions for your small and medium-sized buildings, that put your building’s information in the palm of your hand, improve your operator effectiveness and delivery occupant comfort and safety while reducing your energy consumption and costs.
Innovation and industry trends – Utilize existing investments of your building automation systems and integrate new and emerging open-protocol technologies to make your buildings more secure and responsive.
- Cloud based centralized management dashboards
- Indoor Environment Quality
- IoT Sensors
Capturing meaningful data from your buildings – Understand the impacts on data collections and analysis and using that data in an intelligent actionable way.
- Access to your building’s data – Anywhere | Anytime
- Safety and Security of your employees and customers
- Healthy comfortable buildings while reducing costs
Cybersecurity and your building’s data – Cyber security and the impacts regarding your building’s data with open standards.
- BACnet Secure Connect protecting your building’s data
- Process of a secure system and what policies you want to have in place
- Secure Connect standard, conforms to IT Cybersecurity TL